Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Walmart Trip today

This post will be easier to start with the coupon match-ups that will NOT work at our local Walmart.  I shopped at the west side location so maybe another Walmart might have a different item/price.

The Off insect repellent in the travel section for $2.48 and not $.75 as reported on other blogs so the $.75 coupons I posted earlier this week will not get you a free product. Still a good coupon if you need that item.

The travel section has no Dial lotion to use the $1 off ANY dial lotion product that I posted last week that was on their facebook page.  So I will hold onto it and try another store.

Wilkinson Razors are sold in the cheapest packaging for $3.48 so the $1 off coupon I posted a week ago will not get you a free product.  And at $2.48 it still is not cheap enough for me to use.  So I left my coupons there for some else who may need them.

The Ivory soap coupons in last weeks paper is being reported to get a free 4pack of Ivory soap bars but our Walmart sells them in a 8 pack which was over $3 so no free product there.

And lastly, the $1.50 coupon in last weeks paper for Magic Eraser twin pack should get you a free product but the west side Walmart was sold out. 

So I wanted to pass that along so you guys can save your gas money or time.

What I did get was:

Red Baron Singles $3 and I had 4 $1 off coupons (no longer available) = $2 each
Uncle Ben's White Rice $1.78 and I had 2 $.75 coupons = $1.03 each
Parkay 4 stick butter $1 and I had 6 $.50 coupons (no longer available) = $.50 each
Juicy Juice miltipack $2.48 and I used a $1/2 coupon = $1.98 each (I needed this for a trip)
Bagel Bites big pack $3.97 and I used 4 $1 off coupons (no longer available) = $2.97

My coupons took $14 off my bill.  This wasn't a great trip for me but I still was able to get some decent deals and save money.   

2 comments:

  1. You must be looking in the wrong place. I shop the westside walmart also and I found both the ivory soap 4pk and wilkinson razors 4pk for &0.97 each. I had the $1 Q's for them and made $0.03 on each. I got 3 of the ivory soap and 12 of the razors last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're the razors on the bottom shelf in bins with all the other packaged razors?? Maybe they were sold out but I didn't notice an empty spot. Thanks for telling me, I will have to go back and check.

    ReplyDelete