Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My 2nd CVS Trip

I had a meeting in Mount Vernon and stopped in at the CVS over there.  I was very surprised to find full shelves.  I got my 4 boxes of brownies for $.33 and 6 boxes of Kellogg's cereal for about $1.50 a box.  They were out of the razors but I have my raincheck for that.  In our market my price point for cereal is $1.25 but we were almost out so I went ahead and did this deal.  Hopefully I can re-stock up later at a cheaper price.  For some reason my computer won't let me upload the picture of my receipt but my total was about $12 and with coupon and 2 ECB for $2.50 all together it brought my total to $6.  I'm happy to get 6 boxes of cereal and 4 boxes of brownies for $6. My total savings was about $26 so I saved enough to just about pay for my gas to go there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment