Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Menards Trip

I didn't get a picture of all my items (I forgot) but I purchased 14 geraniums, 1 drywall repair kit (not on sale), 1 epoxy glue (not on sale), 2 packs of AA batteries for $1.99 (after $3.50 rebate) and 1 3-pack lint roller ($.09 after rebate).  I went to the store with over $40 in rebate money so I was able to purchase everything with no out of pocket and I have 2 more rebate items to send off.  Most of the time I only roll over my rebate money but in this trip I did have 2 things I needed to pick up and it was nice to not have to pay for it.  I even challenged myself by not taking my wallet in the store which made me very nervous that I would go over my total.  But I still have over $6 left in rebate money to use at another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment