Thursday, May 19, 2011

Found a new stockpile deal

I struck out at Walmart on the Ivory soap and Mr. Clean magic erasers yesterday but I was at the Dollar General store today in Poseyville and saw that they have a 4-pack of Ivory soap bars for $1.25.  With the $1 off Ivory coupon from the 5/1 P & G insert you can get it for $.25.  This is an item I will probably buy and put in my donation box for the Evansville Rescue Mission. I wish I would have remembered my coupon binder when I went there UURGGHH!!

Also, they had the twin pack of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for $2.15 and with the $1.50 off coupon from the 5/1 P & G insert that would make it $.65.  I think Walmart did have a lower price for these so you might want to check another Walmart than west side to see if they have them in stock. 

Hope you get some good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment