Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Schnucks trip

I went to the Schnucks on Washington and Green River.  They had plenty of Scotch Tape.  I bought 8 and they had about 6  or so left.  The 10 for $10 is only working on the 1/2 inch tape.  Right next to it is the 3/4 inch tape but it's not included in the sale.  I found that out when I was checking out and had to go back and exchange.  I bought 4 protein bars with B1G1 free coupons I printed last month and they were on sale for $1 each so I scored them for $.50.  They retail at $1.49 each.  I went ahead and got pillsbury biscuits because a lady handed me some blinkie coupons she wasn't going to use.  I got them for $.75 each which is a good buy but not great.  I will probably go back to Schnucks again tomorrow to buy more tape for my son's school.  Every year I give his teacher a "End of the Year" gift for surviving another year with my child.  He is a special education student who is quite challenging and his teacher spends a lot of time and her own money on programming for him.  So I will be making a basket of office supplies, pens, markers, rulers, paper and such that I got at back to school time last year.  Then she will not have to pay out of pocket for her own classroom supplies.  I will also be giving her some board games I got cheap with coupons throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment