Sunday, May 1, 2011

My shopping trips today

I decided to pass on CVS this week.  Just not enough deal to make it worth it for me.  I went to Walgreens twice today and would have done more but I was shopping with kids and they were done.  My first trip to the Morgan Ave Walgreens I got 2 packs of Cottonelle (they had 8 left at 8am), 2 containers of Lysol wipes, 1 Gillette Fusion razor and one Tylenol Precise pain cream.  My kids got $4 in snacks I had no coupon for.  My subtotal was $42.44 and after coupons it was $12.44.  I also got back $8 in RR and I used $7 in RR from a previous trip.  My savings were $29.69.  The wipes ended up being $.26 each (I had a $1.50 coupon from their Facebook page that is no longer available and they were B1G1 free.)  The toilet paper was a little over $2 each and the pain cream was free.  So I was very happy with the visit.  My second trip (St. Joe Walgreens) I just got 2 packs of Cottonelle and the pain cream subtotal was $18 and after coupons was $6 with a $3 RR printed after the transaction.  The St. Joe Walgreens had a lot of Cottonelle and was at the front of the store.  The Cottonelle toliet paper is not a double roll but still 9 rolls for $2.50 so a good deal.  It's normally $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment