Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Coupon Class coming next month

I will be teaching a coupon class next month (dates, location and times to come) and this will be a fundraiser for CARE, Community Autism Resources of Evansville.  The class will be $10 but everyone will receive handouts with tons on information on couponing, printed copies of our stores coupon policies, lots of sample coupon deals and much more.  There will also be giveaways and prizes.  I will be bringing all my "stuff" so you can see how I organize my coupons and make my shopping lists.  This class is going to be on basic couponing on the stores we have locally and will be great for beginner couponers and also great for anyone who needs help with being better organized with their coupons and shopping lists. I'm very excited to do this and 100% of the class fee will go to charity. So I hope a lot of people are able to come and I'm looking forward to meeting fellow couponers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment