Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Evansville newspaper today

I don't know why I'm surprised but again our market did not get the good coupons in the Red Plum for the razors.  So anyone in our area who is wanting to get the Bic or Noxema razor deals at Walgreens will have to order their coupons online.  I have used coupon clippers in the past but it takes them 5 days to get to me and by then the drug stores are sold out of the products.  I'm not going to mess with buying coupons for the razor deals because I'm stockpiled on them and I'm just going to get the Fusion razor with the P & G coupon at Walgreens.  But if I did order again I would try another company or ebay.  It just drive me nuts that for some reason we are less worthy of the good coupons but larger markets get them.  Are the people who live in INDY or Louisville more worthy of good deals than we are.  They get to shave their legs for free but we don't.  WHATEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment