Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Coupon Class

It's set.  June 17th at 6:30 at Gethsemane Church off Garvin Street.
1001 North Main Street
Evansville, IN 47711

The class will be in the 180 building right next to the church (there will be a sign).  Please tell everyone you know.  This class will be 1.5 hours and $10 per person.  100% of the fee will go to CARE (Community Autism Resource of Evansville) which is an autism support group and a non-for-profit.  This class will be basic 101 but there will be a lot of time for questions, specific deal examples and tips for shopping at out local stores.  I will provide everyone a handout with lots of great information which you can keep.  There will also be giveaways (FREEBIES and COUPONS) so you won't want to miss it.  I can't wait to get a bunch of couponers together so we can chat about what we love.  I will also be bringing all my "stuff" so you can see how I organize, clip and compile shopping lists.  Feel free to look through my organizers to get ideas.  If you can attend please email me at marymwirtz@yahoo.com to RSVP.  I won't hold you to it if you need to cancel but I need to know how many handouts to make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment