Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gas Prices

In my nearby town of Poseyville gas prices are $4.05.  So I'm at a point that I have to reduce the amount of trips into Evansville to do coupon shopping and other errands which sucks.  The gas I spend will negate the money I save.  It's important to consider that if you live out from town like I do.  I wish I could use a coupon for gas.  But then another way to think of it is if you have to drive for work or whatever then you have to fill up your tank.  You don't really have a choice. Because you have this increase in your monthly budget you have to take it out somewhere else and this is where couponing can save your budget.  By continuing to save hundreds of dollars every month by getting all your free stuff you can keep your budget in check with the extra money you spend in gas.  Maybe that will all make us feel better about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment