Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Walgreens trip

I went to the Walgreens on N. Green River and they were sold out of Gillette Razors, Tylenol Precise but did have some hot dogs left.  I got there at 9:30am and they had 3/4 of their 2 shelves already sold.  I didn't end up buying them because they were not all beef but it's a good deal.  The only deal I got was the Huggies Swimmer Diaper which were $6.99 and I used the $2 store coupon and a $2 manufacturer coupon from the 5/15 insert.  So it made them $2.99 and thats a good buy for those.  It's just frustrating to me to have empty shelves every time I shop.  In my situation I'm thinking about switching to price matching at Walmart for the items I can even though I hate to shop at Walmart.  That still really limits you as a couponer because you can not price match for items with RR or ECB's but something is better than nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment