Monday, May 16, 2011

All my links and stuff

I have some new people following so I just wanted to share all my sites and ways you can tap into my posts.  The blog your on now is my first blog I started over a year ago and I post mostly only local deals to the Evansville area here.  I also try to pass on what I find at particular stores, what they have left on their shelves, what their clearance looks like and such.  Then I have a website that I started at www.couponingformycause.com
This site is something I'm hoping to build on and covers coupon deals nationally.  It's a work in progress.  It also contains a lot of information on beginning couponing, how-to guides, youtube videos and how to live a green and frugal lifestyle.  I have instructions on how to make your own cleaning supplies and laundry detergent.  This site also has information on autism and is the "cause" part of the site.  I coupon to save money so I can afford to pay for my kids therapy co-pays and supplements.  Both my boys have special needs and I hope my website will help other families stretch their dollars so they can afford the things that are important. My big goal is that my website might actually make money one day. Now I also have a facebook page for the website and the link is HERE for that.  I'm having trouble getting my posts from the main website to go to the facebook page so right now I'm having to post twice.  Which is a pain.  At some point I hope to learn more about Wordpress or find someone to help me do it.  I probably made this all confusing but I just wanted to pass the info. on.

No comments:

Post a Comment