Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Target Trip

I went to the North Side Target today.  They have more clearance in the womens section now and I was able to use the new $2 off any Womans top coupon to get 3 shirts at $.50 each!!!  This will be a gift for my sister-in-law.
I also got for boxes of Up & Up Ibuprofen that was $.97 and I used the $1 Up & Up pain reliver coupon so they were free.  I bought 4 packages of Up & Up panytliners that were $.87 and I had a $.75 Target coupon.  And of course my little one wanted a bag of chips.
My total ended up being under $5.  And the shirts were regulary $10 each so this was a good trip.  There was plenty on their shelves so I don't anticipate anyone having too much trouble finding what you need.  If the shelf is empty then don't worry because these coupon don't expire until next month.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the target Up & Up Ibuprofen coupon at? I am guessing that they are no longer on their website. I dont really need the medicine, but it would be nice to stalk up on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coupon should still be up at Target's website which is www.target.com Just scroll to the very bottom of the page and click on the coupons link. You should be able to print 2 per computer. I have 2 computers so that's why I was able to buy 4.

    ReplyDelete