Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Why I'm not driving to Henderson right now to go to Kmart

This is my rant post, just to warn you.  I posted earlier that it is double coupon week at Kmart and that I wasn't probably going to go myself.  I've been watching the blog posts from others who have tried to get great deals and listened about how they left the store with nothing.  That's why I'm not wasting my gas money.  First, I hate Kmart more than Walmart.  I think that started when I was a kid and my mom would make me go to Kmart with her and I would wear a baseball hat and look down the whole time because I would die if one of my friends saw me there.  The blue light would come on my mom would abandon me as she raced off to see what the deal was and I was dying of embarrassment.  Kmart's across the country are all the same to me, high prices on most everything and cheap quality clothes, bedding, decor and furnishings.  I'm being completely snobby right now, I am aware of it, but I still dislike Kmart.   So when they run a sale where they will double coupons, it really doesn't mean anything to me because my doubled coupon and their high price will probably still not beat Walmart's everyday price.  Not to mention the gas I wasted to drive to Henderson.  I do like Henderson though, great parks and a nice clean indoor play area at McDonalds! They also have a Habitat for Humanity Re-Store there that I love.  I think I just got spoiled in Indianapolis with all their nice quality grocery stores like Marsh, Meijer, Whole Foods and Trader Joes. Oh how I miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment