Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Walgreens trip today

I went to the Walgreens on St. Joe today.  The cashier knows me there and was asking where my little one is (the troublemaker).  THANK YOU to my niece for watching both boys for me today so I could coupon shop in peace.  I did not get too much there because I have a pretty big stockpile on somethings and Walgreens didn't have a lot of great deals this week.  But check out what I got below:
This shopping trip was $.08 and I did use $6 in RR from last week.

The shirts were $1 and children's sizes.  My nieces are going to spend a weekend with me this summer and were going to make our own t-shirt designs so this helps make it a cheap craft.  The pumpkin seeds were on clearance for $.24 each.  The Cottonelle tub was about $.21.  I had a free coupon for that which was mailed to me but the value was $2.89 and Walgreens had their tubs at $3.  Here's the deal for the razor:

Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor system $9.89 = $5 RR

Use the $4/1 coupon found in the 6/5 PG
Pay $5.89
Get back a $5 RR
Final cost $0.89!


No comments:

Post a Comment