Wednesday, June 15, 2011

One on my secret couponing dreams

I find myself thinking at times how much I would love to convince the Duggar family to start couponing.  I think it's a daydream of mine.  The Duggar family has a show on TLC, 19 Kids and Counting, and they are such an inspiration to me in many ways.  But I think they could use some couponing in their lives and would be a great teaching tool for their children.  Think about how much help Michelle would have with cutting coupons and keeping them organized.  She can teach math skills and life lessons through coupons. They could split up transaction by 19, think of the stockpile that would create.  They could build an addition onto their enormous house just for a stockpiled pantry.  Maybe some day they will invite me over and say "Hey, Mary, can you show me about that couponing thing." 

This officially makes me a giant dork but I don't care. 

I also daydream about winning a 5 minute shopping spree in a grocery store like in an old Laverne and Shirley episode I once saw.  I would hit the meat department first, then baking good, then medicines and nutrition drinks. 

1 comment: