Monday, June 27, 2011

Free Spices at Schnucks

I got in my car this afternoon to drive to Evansville, checked my mailbox and as I was at the stop sign to turn onto the highway I saw that the Weber Grill Spices were on sale for $1.  YEAH!  I've been waiting for this. I had to drive back home and get my coupons.  If you read my post from a few days ago I predicted that this product would go on sale and I had ordered coupons to go with it.  So finally it did and I got lucky.  I bought a ton of spices at the S. Green River Schnucks and the larger container of the seasoning salt is included in the $1 sale also.  The $1 off coupons to make these spices free are located in the 5/22 and 6/26 SS.
The only other great deal I see if the Baby Ray's Bar-B-Q sauce for $.75 and there is a $1 coupon but it did not come in our papers and it seems the coupon clipping websites are sold out of it.  Ebay had some but at too high a price for me. 

Sorry - no pictures - I didn't have my camera with  me at the store, only my iPhone and I cant figure out how to load a picture to this blog.  And now I can't find my camera at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment