Monday, June 6, 2011

Buy-Low Double Coupon Week Match-Ups

Below are the best deals to get with coupons that are available that will double.  I do not have every coupon match-up because some of the deals aren't that great. Buy-Low's sale prices are often more expensive than Walmart's everyday price.  My best tip for you is to go through all your coupons, especially coupons you have printed int he past and look for ones that when doubled could equal free.  For example, last month I had printed over 10 $.50 Parkay butter coupons and I was able to get a bunch of sticks of butter at Buy-low for free and they were not on sale.  I will also post up more coupon match-ups throughout the week.  I plan to go shop there tomorrow so I will post what deals I get and any additional ones I find out about.  Happy shopping!!!

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs bun length turkey franks 10/$10
$1 printable on select hot dogs (it says I have already printed it so I don't know what type of hot dogs this is for)
$1/1 printable coupon on Facebook
$1/2 coupon from the 5/15 SS
= FREE

General Mills Cereal Chex, Kix and Wheaties 5/$10
$1/2 printable
$1/2 printable
= $1.50 a box

Lawry's Spices and Marinades 2/$4
$.50 off spice blends in the 5/15 RP
$.50 off marinade in the 5/15 RP
= $1

Dole Fruit Bowls 2/$5
$.75/2 from the 3/27 SS #2

Suddenly Salad Mix 4/$5
$.50/2 printable
$.50/2 printable


Pillsbury Bisquits $.99
$.30/2 in the 4/17 SS

Tony's Pizza 4/$10
$.50/3 in the 5/15 SS

3 comments:

  1. If the hot dog coupon says your printed already and you didn't it means its over. No more.

    Can't figure out the facebook coupon for the hot dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the facebook coupon you have to go to the taste-a-monial tab. they're out of $2 coupons, but you can still get a $0.75 coupon (twice, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a printable $.50 off a box of Cheerios coupon out there that combined with the 5/$10 sale makes them $1 a box. The BuyLow on Covert/Vann was out of Cheerios on the main shelf, but still had quite a few on an end cap.

    ReplyDelete