Monday, June 27, 2011

Fresh Market

I finally got to see the new Fresh Market on Burkhardt.  It was packed but beautiful.  Very nice store with great quality products and high prices to go with them.  This store does not carry all organic like Whole Foods does but I kinda like that you can buy Coke, chips, candy, Sunny D and such there.  There are plenty of gluten and casein free foods there.  The produce section is nice and I was surprised that it wasn't all local.  I guess I got the impression it would be.  But most of it was from the US. I'm really spoiled because I lived in Indianapolis for over 3 years and always shopped at Whole Foods and Trader Joes.  I still like those stores better because they have store coupons, accept manufacturer coupons and have good sales.  I'm so thankful this store has gotten so much business and response from the community. The flower dept is amazing and the deli section is my favorite part of the store. What do you guys think of the new store?

2 comments:

  1. I too thought the store was beautiful. I loved the bakery items. I didn't buy anything, but the smells are free! You are right about the high prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The store is really nice inside, and I will be happy to shop there when it's not too busy. I did ask and they told me that they do take manufacturer's coupons, so hopefully, I can use some of my organic/natural food coupons there.

    ReplyDelete