Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Walgreens trip

I don't have a lot of coupon shopping trips this week because I was out of town and I usually spend Sat. night getting all my deals and coupons together and then shopping on Sunday but I was on the road for 6 hours of Sunday.  And with all the empty shelves by Sunday afternoon, I was not going to waste my time. So I decided to mostly skip a week (which I have not done in over 2 years) but I did run to Walgreen's on Morgan yesterday because I was almost out of diapers.  I was able to get 4 Jumbo packs for $3 which is an awesome price.  So the deal scenario is that they are on sale for 2 for $10.  If you have the baby care Walgreen's coupon booklet (which I blogged about a couple months ago) then you can use the $2 coupon on any Walgreen's brand diaper.  I was able to use just 1 Walgreen's $2 store coupon and got $8 off total for the 4 packages I bought which made them $3 each.  I will probably make at least 2 more trips at this price to stockpile.  I just wanted to pass on this deal to any other moms out there with kids still in diapers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment