Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Walmart trip today

I had to make a grocery run today and was able to get a few items for free with overage.  Check out the deals and coupon matchups below:

The KY Jelly was $2.62 and I had 2 $3 printable coupon which made it free with overage.
The Wilkinson 4-pack razors were $.97 and I had a $1 coupon (no longer available)

The 2 Dove deodorants were $.99 and I printed 2 $1 off ANY Dove Deodorant coupons (I posted this link earlier but all the coupons are gone now.  If you printed them earlier than you can get free travel size items with them!)

And 1 Old Spice body wash for FREE with a $1 coupon off ANY Old Spice Body Wash form the P & G Coupon Booklet which is pictured.  This was a Facebook giveaway from months back that I posted about.  If you got this deal you only have a few days left to use them, they all expire on the 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment