Thursday, June 2, 2011

More news for the coupon class

The coupons class will be June 17th, Friday at 6:30pm at Gethsemane Church which is off Main street near Garvin park.  I have a few more announcements about the class to pass on.  First, I will be bringing lots of coupons that I do not need and will have them laid out on a table.  I encourage anyone else coming to the class to also bring any coupons they don't need or use so we can all enjoy a coupon swap.  We have a great couponing community here in the tri-state and it's a great way for us to share.  I also will be having a lot of giveaways throughout the class that will include a "freebies" gift basket, coupons for free products and lots of couponing goodies.  I hope to have something for everyone (depending on the turnout).  I will also have a large handout of tips, resources and store coupon policy's for everyone to take home.  The class is $10 but 100% of that money will be donated to charity so please come and bring some friends.  I'm far from being a dull person so it's going to be fun and I can't wait to meet everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment