Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Walgreens trip today

It seems like a slow week for me for the drug store deals but I had $9 in RR for Walgreens that I had to spend today so below are the deals I got.
This shopping trip total was $1.18.  I had $9 in RR which I used towards this and got $2 back in RR. 

The Glow Color Explosion were $4.99 each (reg. $8.99) and I had ordered some $2 off coupons a couple months back that expire 6/30.  So that made them $2.99 each and will be Christmas gifts.  There were 4 left on the shelves and I put a $2 coupons on each one so if you'd like these also they are at the St. Joe Walgreens.

The Pringles are 4/$6 with a $2 RR and I used one $1/2 Pringles coupon from the P & G home mailer coupon book and one $1/3 coupon from today's paper. They had plenty on the shelves and a endcap.

No comments:

Post a Comment