Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My first response in writing to a company

This was not what I was wanting but I thought I'd share the first response I've gotten from writing to companies and hoping to get coupons in exchange.  It makes me think that it's better to snail mail so that in order for them to respond they will have to mail me.  Sending an email to them makes it so easy for them to just send another email back saying "thanks."  I wrote to Quaker to tell them my sons love their chewy bars and this was their response:

Mary:


We're so glad that Quaker Chewy Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are such a big hit with your boys.

Everyone here at Quaker works very hard to bring your family wholesome, yet tasty, snacks and we're happy you feel we've been successful. I'll share your kind feedback with the product development team.

With summer (and freedom from school) upon us, perhaps your children might enjoy making her very own granola bars as a "rainy day" project. Here is just one recipe idea:
http://www.quakeroats.com/cooking-and-recipes/content/recipes/recipe-detail.aspx?recipeId=553
We appreciate your business, Mary, and thank you for being a fan of Quaker.

Michael
Quaker Consumer Relations
A Division of PepsiCo
Ref# 027564492A

No comments:

Post a Comment