Sunday, June 19, 2011

Menards Deals This Week

It's a good week at Menards where you can get free tools and more.  If you are new to the Menards rebate program then watch my how to video HERE

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner $.99
$1/2 6/12 SS
$1/2 printable
= $.49 each with no limit

Vaseline Sheer Infusion 6.8 oz FREE (after $4 rebate) limit 6
                                    13.5 oz FREE (after $8 rebate) limit 6

20" Hand Saw FREE (after $10 rebate) limit 2

4" Poly Paint or Stain Brush FREE (after $4 rebate) limit 4

4" Pad Edger FREE (after $2 rebate) limit 4

2 comments:

  1. I'm just curious. I went to Menards today and tried to use an internet printed coupon and they would not accept it. Have you ever had any issues with this? I looked up their coupon policy and of course it states they do indeed accept internet coupons. I called and spoke to a manager and he had no idea that was in their policy!! He told me to bring in the printed policy and they would take my coupons. Just wondered if you had encountered anything like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I have used internet printed coupons there before. I love that they accept coupons because Rural King does not. Seems just another case where the shopper is more knowledgable than the management on the stores coupon policy. I'm glad you posted this because it reminded me to print a copy of their policy and put in my binder. Thanks! Actually you should be able to go to customer service with that coupon and get cash back for it since they were wrong about not accepting it.

    ReplyDelete