Monday, June 20, 2011

Birthdays and Couponing

Today is my birthday but I wasn't posting just to tell you that, but to show you all the goodies I get because I have shared my birthdate on so many sites. I know many people don't want to request free samples or do surveys because they don't want to give out their address or birthdate.  But it does pay off to do so!
SwagBucks sent me 50 free points today

I printed an email from Moes Southwest grill to get a free meal.  This is one my my favorite restaurants.  Love their queso dip!

John Freida sent me a $1.50 coupon off any product

I got 100 Disney rewards points to add to my account.  I use this program to get free movie posters for my sons bedroom.

and Old Navy sent me a coupon for $10 off any order over $50

the day's not over yet so I'm hopeful to see more birthday freebies in my email...

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday...hope it was a blessed one..,>^,,^<

    ReplyDelete