Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Target Clearance

I was at the North Park Target today and forgot my camera again but I did see a lot of great clearance deals throughout the store that I wanted to pass along.  There are 2 double sided racks of 75% clearance in the women's department.  I saw denim jeans marked $7.98 and you can use the $3 off any denim coupon on those.  I also saw capris (that were pretty cute) priced at $10.98.  There were denim maternity jeans priced at $6.98 (I think) so they would be $3.98 after the coupon.  AWESOME price for brand new maternity jeans.  There is also a lot of clearance in the toy department.  I saw Chuck the Trucks marked around $6 and Zhu Zhu pets at $2.50. 

The grocery section is all done now and it looks nice.  But the womens and mens clothing section is a big hot mess.  I shop with kids in a shopping cart an I have to go through the aisles with that and it's very difficult to do that now.  I'm hoping they are going to fix that issue.  I felt like a mouse in a maze trying to find a way to get to the back wall to the clearance racks.  The electronics section is now much better organized that it was but the toy section seems smaller now. 

Over all I love my Nort side Target. I think they have better clearance and more of it.  I have my favorite cashiers there who know me and it makes life much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment