Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Target Trip

Awesome trip to Target.  I bought all this plus 2 half gallons of Silk Almond Milk and a coke for just over $7.  I had no coupons for the milk and coke but everything else was free with overage with my Target coupons.  GO HERE to print a $1 off any Sharpie product, $1 off any 2 Bic Writing instrument, $1 off any Papermate product and $.50 off Scotch Magic Tape. The Bic pens did end up being $.50 after coupons but I used this COUPON HERE which is a manufacturers coupon for the Scotch Magic Tape to give me enough overage to get the Bic Pens FREE.  You can stack the $1 off Scotch tape manufacturers coupon on top of the $.50 Target Scotch tape coupon to get a total of $1.50 off the $1 Scotch tape (for the newbies!) which means Target pays you $.50 for buying this tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment