Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Target Trip

There is lots of great clearance at the North Park Target that can be combined with coupons.  There is a rack in the baby's department with denim pink jeans for girls marked at $2.50 which will be $.50 after using the $2 off any newborn/kids denim coupon HERE.

There is also a rack of 75% clearance in the women's department.
This shirt was marked $7 on clearance but I price checked it and it was $5.  It ended up being $2 after I used the $3 coupon.  There were lots of these shirts.  There is also denim jeans priced around $17.

I paid $2.12 for everything in this picture.  All the coupon matchups for these are in my previous Target post.

I paid $.50 each for these pillows.  They are called STD (not kidding) pillows and are marked $2.50  and I used the $2 off any pillow coupon HERE.
Not a bad trip at all. They also had their garden and pool stuff marked 50% off.  The North Park Target will be done with their remodel on the 24th and will then have fresh produce, meats and frozen foods.

3 comments:

  1. Were you able to purchase all that in one transaction? I noticed the Target coupons say "Limit one coupon or offer per transaction". Does this mean I can only use one like coupon per transaction?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have everything in one transaction. At our Targets you are allowed to have more than one "like" coupon. Some couponers in other areas are not allowed to do this. For example if you had 4 Bic Markers coupons you would only be able to use one per transaction. But we don't have to worry about that. I have never had an issue with that. If the cashier did refuse the coupon then you do need to respect the verbage on the coupon. But again, I've never had that happen in 3 years of couponing. But I do at the drug stores. Most of the time if the coupon says one per purchase it means the purchase of that one item, so one coupon for every product. But if it says one per transaction then that refers to your total transaction. I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does help, thank you very much!

    Thank you also for your blog, I have learned so much about local couponing.

    ReplyDelete