Monday, July 25, 2011

My Walgreens trip today

I paid just over $10 for all this and got back $6 in RR.  I'm actually not very happy with this.  The blog I followed to get this deal stated that I should receive a $3 RR for the 2/$4.98 Crest sale and also another $2 Catalina RR for a promotion but the $2 one did not print.  I will probably return the other tube of toothpaste.  So BEWARE that our Walgreens must not participating in the Crest promotion even though it states online that they are. It's possible also that I just didn't get my math right, I did get a D in Algebra in high school. Other than the one tube of toothpaste, everything else was almost FREE.  The crayons need no coupon, they are on sale for $1 with a $1 RR. The Skintimate was $1.99 with a $1.50 printable coupon which made it $.49.  The Scuni's where $2 with a $2RR.

3 comments:

  1. I actually tried the toothpaste deal at Walgreens today also. I bought the Crest Pro Health For Me (for kids) and I did get both the $2 RR and the $3 one. Used $1 off coupons on each, so I did end up with a MM :) Which Walgreen's do you typically shop at? I went to the one on S Green River (at least I think..lol, the one close to Washington Sq Mall).
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I think the scunci were supposed to generate a $3 RR right? Maybe that one didn't print out for you instead? I did this one today also, they were 2/$3 get $3 RR back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is it. I'm glad you pointed that out. I didn't pay enough attention and that's how I made the mistake.

    ReplyDelete