Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is it worth it to get a Kohl's credit card???

I do not do store credit cards.  My husband and I swore them off years and years ago when we got ourselves into trouble with too much credit debt.  My mother-in-law keeps getting these amazing deals at Kohls because they mail her coupons to use on top of the store sale as long as she purchases them with her store credit card.  Yesterday she bought several clothes priced at 50% and then used a 30% coupon on top of that. 

I was wondering what you guys thought about it.  Does anybody else shop the Kohl's sales and what coupons do you get in the mail from them?

2 comments:

  1. I got rid of mine years ago so I wasn't tempted. I just got another one recently. I try to go when I get the 30% off and only if we have the money. Then I write a check and pay the credit card off right there at the register. Happy saving. Tracy Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only shop when I have 30% off AND they are offering Kohl's cash. I bought my daughter's school uniforms on Sunday at a great sale price, received 30% off, AND earned Kohl's cash. On Monday when the Cash became available, I bought myself two pair of shorts that retail for $25 each for $3.18 total ($30 Kohl's cash and 30% off)

    They send out about 12-15 coupons per year and I think I probably get 4-7 30% off coupons during that time.

    ReplyDelete