Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Coupon Organization

If your like me then sometimes your coupon organization system can become one big hot mess.  I thought it might be helpful to post pictures and some links to different ways you can get organized.  Just about every couponer I know has a different way to do it.  There may be a few ideas here and there that will work for you or maybe you'll realize that you already got a good thing going on and you don't need to change it.

To read about how other coupon bloggers organize there stash, just click below:

Couponing For My Cause

MOM Bloggers Club

Couponing To Disney

I believe this is a scrapbooking organization tote and the coupon are all in ziplocs, organized with binder clips

You can buy these plastic file folder tubs at Walmart and you simply use divider tabs on the top.  This is large to be taking into a store though.  Maybe they make mini versions.

This is a much smaller plastic tub with handmade dividers.  This would be easy to put in the child seat of the cart.

If you don't have a ton of coupons then this is a great way to organize.  I do one of these just for my pre-planned trips to the store.  These organizers are cheap to buy also.

1 comment:

  1. I keep my coupons in my big purse so I don't miss a deal. The coupon organizers are way too small but I found a check file. It's bigger but not too big. It doesn't have enough pockets so I use my old coupon file dividers and put more than one catagory in a pocket.
    Tracy Kraft

    ReplyDelete