Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Walgreens trip today

The pencils were $.19 each which I bought as fillers but was a great buy also. 

The Huggies wipes were $.79 each after the $1 Walgreens July Coupon Booklet coupon and the $.50 Huggies coupon in the 7/17 SS.  You only need to cut out 1 Walgreens coupon and it will take $1 off both of them.  The cashier did have to manually price down the wipes because the $1 coupon was not working.  Their computer system has some kind of glitch.  So beware of that and you may need to inform the cashier of it.

The Expo washable markers are $5.99 and there is a $3 Walgreens July coupon booklet (again you only need to cut out one).  I printed out 2 months ago 4 $2 off Expo Washable markers coupons so I finally got to use them just before they were ready to expire.  After coupons I paid $.99 each for these.

So this was interesting.  In the July coupon booklet is a $3 off 2 Carefree pantiliners 16 - 60 pack.  I bought 2 packages of 20 fo $1.49 each so I actually got paid $.02 to buy these and never had to use a manufacturers coupon.  If this is a product you would use then it's time to stockpile.

No comments:

Post a Comment