Thursday, July 7, 2011

Local yard Sales

For all you frugal shopping yard salers, the town of Cynthiana is having their yearly town-wide sale this Sat.  I use to live in that town and I lived for that day.  Great people, good prices and probably at least 20 sales all within 1 mile. 

I will also be having a yard sale at my sister-in-laws house in Boonville this Sat.  Her address is 1020 S. 2nd St. and she is close to city lake. The sale starts at 8am. I won't be there till about 9:30am but stop by and say Hi! (I have to hit the Cynthiana sales first and thankfully my father-in-law is going to fill in for me until I get there).

Check out this local Facebook page for yard sales in the tri-state area and also check out Craigslist for the Evansville area for lots of yard sale listings.  Both of these are free sites for you to list your own sale too.

No comments:

Post a Comment