Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Walgreens trip today

I had a sick kiddo today so I only made it to one store this morning which was Walgreens.  And I was happy to run into a fellower couponer, HI BARBIE!  It was nice to see you.
The folders were $.11 each, the markers were FREE after the $1 RR, the fish oil was free after a $7 RR, the hair clips were FREE after a $2 RR and the toilet paper was $1.50 each.  Today was the last day to do that deal.  So my total purchase for these items after the RR I received was $3.55.  I also bought in a 2nd transaction 2 packages of Walgreens brand diapers that are buy one get one 1/2 off and used the $2 off Walgreens coupon from the Baby booklet.  It made them around $5 each which isn't a great price but I needed the diapers. There was a lot of toys on clearance at the St. Joe Walgreens and I bought a bubble machine for half price.  Might want to check that aisle out for future Christmas gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment