Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Target Trip

I used the $2 off Graphic Tees Target Coupon to get this shirt for FREE.  It's a July 4th t-shirt marked clearance for $2.
There is a rack of 50%-75% clearance denim jeans at the North Park Target. With the $3 off Denim Target Coupon it would make these jeans $4.98.
These cute little denim jeans in the toddler section are on clearance for $4 and will be $2 after the $2 off Newborn to kids denim Target coupon.
So I already told you about the free t-shirts.  I also got 10 packages of FREE Bic pens with the reset of the Coupons.com $1 off any 2 Bic products coupon.  The Hot Wheels car was $.17 with a $1 off coupon (no longer available).  The purple shirt was on clearance for $5 and I used the $3 off any plus size apparel to get it for $2.  The Carefree pantiliners were FREE with a $1 Target coupon that was mailed to me in a booklet.
By the way, they now have the fridge and freezer section of the store open but it's not fully stocked.  It's suppose to be 100% done by the 24th.  But it was nice to see it open.  Another side note, I noticed after I checked out that 2 of my coupons did not come off.  I went up to the customer service desk and told them and they quickly gave me the cash back for them.  It pays to check your receipt if you can spare the time or just hold on to it and go back to the store at another time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment