Monday, August 8, 2011

Walmart Coupons???




Walmart has a feature on their website where you can print manufacturer coupons as well as samples.  GO HERE to check it out.  It's near the top on the left side.  The coupons print out as bricks coupons and you should get 2 prints per coupon.  This just makes another great source to get more Internet coupons. 

I posted a week or so ago about some Walmarts test marketing a double coupon policy and also a competitor coupon policy match.  Our local markets are not doing this but I'm crossing my fingers that it will come our way soon.  I am not a fan of Walmart but they do have a great coupon policy and they clearly state each point of it in a printed copy.  And when some places have made coupon policy more stringent, they have opened their up to be more coupon friendly.  I do appreciate that.  Walmart is the leader when it comes to grocery stores so I hope other stores will take notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment