Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Becoming a Sweepstaker?


I was watching this show on TLC on people who enter sweepstakes for hours a day.  GO HERE to see a sneak peek of the show. It's a lot like couponing but with coupons you get free stuff all the time.  I can go to Walgreens right now and get free stuff.  With sweepstakes it is a shot in the dark but these people were winning big items often. I took some notes while watching the show and check it out online.  I think I'm going to give it a try for 3 to 6 months.  If you think you may be interested in trying it out too then read below for some helpful tips.  I will update you all if I actually win anything.

GO HERE to read a blog from one of the women featured on the show.  She is from Canada so make sure you follow the links for US entries.

GO HERE to see my favorite sweepstakes entry sites.  My Savings has a link at the top for FREE STUFF and then scroll down to the sweepstakes tab.

tips I've learned:
 -  the more things you enter the better your chances
 -  make sure to read the rules, I've found a lot of them are for UK only or have some other type of exclusion
 -  I made a folder in my page favorites for daily sweep entrys so I can remember to enter those each day
 -  make sure to enter your real phone number (which I usually never do) but they may call you to tell you    
    that you won.

No comments:

Post a Comment