Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Buy-Low trip

M & M's are 5 for $2 which is $.40 each
use the $.75/2 from the 7/10 RP
= FREE

Old El Paso Taco Seasoning $.99
use the $.50 printable coupon (no longer available)
= FREE

General Mills cereal 2 for $5
use the $.50 off Cinnamon Toast Crunch HERE
= $1.50 (not an awesome price but it's my favorite cereal)

NOT PICTURED

Weber marinade packets are on sale for $.79
use the $1 off any Weber seasoning from the 6/26 SS
= FREE
I tried this at the N. 1st Ave. Buy-Low and the manager would not accept the coupon because the product was a marinade and not labeled a seasoning. I would consider a marinade a seasoning, it does provide seasoning to the meat but the computer did beep with the coupon.  So BEWARE.  Although I know other people have used this coupon on the marinade and had no problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment