Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How Important is Your Coupon Organizer to you?

I lost my coupon organizer for two days and that left me realizing how important my little binder is to me.  My little green organizer I always carry with me that has my store cards, RR, ECB's and my best coupons in it.  I looked all over my house and could not find it.  Ideas ran through my head that I left it in a shopping cart or it fell into a trash can and got bagged up.  I started calculating how much money in coupons I had in there (more than the cash in my wallet actually) and then...I got the stroller out of the back of the van to take the little one into the zoo with and there it was.  I had tossed it in the bottom of the stroller.  So I wonder now, am I the only one whose coupon world would stop spinning if they lost their main coupon binder? So if my house caught on fire would it be kids out first, then purse, then photos and then coupons (or husband LOL)? I also realized that I do have a lot of money in coupons in my binder and I should treat it like my wallet.  I wouldn't leave my wallet sitting out in a shopping cart that I stepped away from to grab something on a high shelf.  I certainly wouldn't leave it in the stroller in the car.  So the lesson learned is too have more respect for my binder and keep it safe.  Maybe I should get it insured.  Maybe I need one of those locator buttons on it like I have on my car keys.  Oh no...wait..I need a GPS locator on it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment