Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Walmart trip today

Just wanted to pass on that the west side Walmart has some clothing in each department marked down to $3 and up.  It's mostly all summer and 4th of July shirts.  They also have a lot of toy clearance and the rest of the toy racks are kinda bare.  I don't know if they have missed some shipments or what but half the shelves are bare.  This Walmart does not have the Dial lotion in the travel section (if you were lucky enough to print that $1 off any Dial lotion product coupon).  They also had only one bottle of Bengay at $4.23 which I took so hopefully they will get more in soon.  This will be free with overage if you printed the $5 off any Bengay product (no longer available).

Also, one more gripe about Walmart because it's my least favorite store and I always have at least one thing happen that disappoints me at every visit.  This time it was that I did not get one of my bags after I checked out.  Now I should have checked the whole spinning rack thing to make sure I got all my bags but the cashier did not like me.  I had 18 items in the 20 items or less line and I think she did her math wrong and thought I had more.  I just wanted to get away from her and I did not check it all.  But I walked directly in front of the register to let my little one play in that game room and she could have just yelled out to me that I forgot a bag.  I'm sure that was my payback for having so many items.  But I called the store to make sure the bag was there and the manager needed to know the register number to go get it and I heard her give the cashier a lecture on checking to make sure customers get all their bags.  So at least something was said to her about it.  But now I have to make another trip into Evansville to go pick up the bag.  And to top it off I had a black ink cartridge in there because I'm out of ink and I need to get more than one cartridge of ink to get filled at Paradise so I can get 2 filled at a time.  It's just easier that way.  There's all these great coupons out there that I can't print now and I BLAME WALMART!  Rant over now.  Must find chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment