Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cheap Soap at Walgreens

I saw a lady buying up Ivory and Irish Spring bars of soap at the Green River Walgreens and didn't get a chance to ask her what deal she was doing.  But this may be it, some areas have a wrap around ad which has Ivory bar soap BOGO $1.79. I don't see it in our ad but the sale may be in the computer system. I believe that Walgreens had them marked down but not on clearance.  I'm not 100% of this.  There are no Irish Spring coupons in the database so I'm not sure what coupons she had or if any. I don't like to post deals unless I have tried them first because so many don't work in this area but because I saw someone else buying them up I thought I'd go ahead and post this. Here's the possible deal:
Ivory Soap 3pks $1.79 BOGO
Coupon: $1/2 Ivory Body Wash or Bar or Liquid Hand Soap in 7/31P&G
Final Price: 40¢ per 3-pack (or 13¢ per bar)

**P.S. she did buy out the store so you might want to check another Walgreens.


No comments:

Post a Comment