Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Target Trip

I went to the East side Target and they had a ton of clearance.  Only about 2 racks were 75% off but I found lots of clothes marked around 75% off that were hanging on 30 and 50% off racks.  So I ended up finding jeans IN MY SIZE for $5.98 and $6.24 and I used my $3 off any men's or women's denim to get them for under $3.  Great price for nice jeans.  That was worth the drive for me.  I also picked up my free Reach Floss with the $1 off coupon (no longer available).  I found Hunts sauce on clearance for $.86 a can and that is my favorite sauce so I went ahead and bought some of that.  I wish I had a coupon to go with it. 

I saw Glade candles, oil candles and the glass holders on clearance for around $2.  They were marked about 30% off.  I didn't buy any because it would still make the candles about $1.50 each which is above my price point.  But I do like to buy up on those things for teacher gifts and Christmas gifts. GO HERE to print out a variety of Glade coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment