Thursday, August 4, 2011

$5 off Enfamil Formula

Coupons.com has a $5 off a 22 oz. or above purchase of Enfamil Gentlease, A.R. or ProSobee coupon! I found this coupon at zip code 30303. You can use this to score a pretty sweet deal at Walgreens this week…


Select Enfamil 23.4 oz $21.99 with in ad coupon
Use the $2/1 Walgreens coupon found in the Infant Care Coupon Booklet
Plus, use the new $5/1 coupon found on Coupons.com (Use zip 30303)
Final cost $14.99!

I know how it is to struggle to pay for your baby's formula.  If your a mom and could use more of these coupons I will print off 4 of them from my 2 computers and mail them to you.  The first person to email me, with their mailing address, I will mail you the 4 coupons.  I may be able to print more and if I can I will mail them to the 2nd person who emails me.  Hope they can help out.

1 comment:

  1. Formula is so expensive! Luckily, my little man is past that stage. Mary, if you have any moms who need extras, I can print two off from my computer.

    ReplyDelete