Thursday, January 5, 2012

Time To Get Organized

The accordian coupon organizer

I know a lot of you are looking to be better organized about couponing for the new year.  So each week I'm going to have a post just about how to get organized or different ways you can organize.  We all have our own system for storing coupons so there is not just one system that works for all.  If your new to couponing then you might need to try a few different methods till you find the right one for you. The picture above is my everyday coupon system that is organized by store names.  I pre-plan every shopping trip I make so once I have my coupons organized I put them under whichever store I'm going to use them at. That way I can go into CVS and only have my little organizer with me. To read more about different organizational methods go HERE to my other website for a tutorial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment