Friday, January 27, 2012

Im Going Out Of Town

Hi everybody! I will be out of town this weekend with no laptop :(  But I will still be blogging from my iPhone.  I wont be able to post links though so please check out http://www.hip2save.com/ for the coupon match-ups for next weeks sales.  Stay tuned because I will be shopping at Marsh and maybe Meijer so I hope to post some information for you guys on their good deals.  Marsh does double coupons $.50 and under but only 2 like coupons.  I'll also be dumpster diving for those larger market newspapers so I hope to get some good FREE coupons.  Also, if you haven't already, like Evansville Bargain Shopping Mom on Facebook so you can see all my photo uploads of what couponing mischief I can find myself in up north!

No comments:

Post a Comment