Monday, January 9, 2012

Interested In Buying Coupons???

Well the large markets got 6 inserts this past Sunday but we only got 3, or at least that's how many were in my paper.  And they weren't the good coupons either. So this is the second week I've ordered coupons online.  The site I normally order from did not have all the coupons I wanted so I tried a new site at www.coupondede.com

This site was pretty easy to order from but you can not order more than a quantity of 10. Which is why I was probably able to order Suave deodorant coupons when all the others sites were sold out. I ordered 54 coupons and paid $7.04. Below is my list of what I ordered and most of these are items I plan to use with a double coupon sale.

$.75/1 Suave deodorant
$.75/1 Silk Milk
$.55/1 Barilla Whole Grain Pasta
$1/1 Colgate Total toothpaste (4.0 oz and up)
$.35/1 Totinos Pizza Rolls
$1/1 Bic Stationary

I'll let you guys know how long it takes to receive my coupons.  My order did state it will mail today so that was nice.  The last few times I've ordered from couponclippers.com it took at least 7 days to get the coupons which is too long for me.  If I'm trying to use the coupons for a sale at Target then the sale will be over before I get the coupons.

2 comments:

  1. There is an insert in today's (Monday's) paper was well. It's a Smartsource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. bengal cat for sale

    ReplyDelete