Friday, January 6, 2012

Holy Moly - Possible 6 Inserts This Sunday



There are going to be 6 inserts in this Sundays paper but before you get to excited, I'll be shocked if we get all 6 of them in our market.  But we can hope!  There are 2 SmartSource inserts, 1 RedPlum, 1 General Mills, 1 Walmart preview and 1 Target, Johnson & Johnson insert (I'm pretty sure we will not get this one).  I think Santa read our Christmas wish list for more coupons! To see what coupons will be in each insert go HERE.

Helpful Hint:  If you go to a gas station or a store to buy the paper, check each issue to make sure all the coupons are in there.  So many of us have been cheated out of a insert or two so double check before you buy. Also, whatever coupons we don't get in our market will be up for sale on numerous coupon clipping sites but you need to check them often to make sure you get what you want before they sell out.

1 comment:

  1. Last Sunday, I only saw one Smartsource in the Courier & Press, but I picked up a Mount Vernon Democrat and it had both of them in there. I wonder if it will be the same.

    ReplyDelete