Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Marsh Shopping Trip

I'm up in northern Indiana today and I just got back from shopping at Marsh. I checked their corporate coupon policy online yesterday and it stated that they doubled coupons $.50 and less and no more than 2 like coupons. But I have learned in the past to always find s manager and ask what their store policy is. So I was happy to find out that they had no limit on like coupons. you never know so it doesn't hurt to ask. I also signed up for a Marsh store card so I'm prepared for the next triple coupon event (whenever that is?).

Marsh is like Schnucks in price and even higher. I found prices were higher in every store I went to today. I was sad to see how few coupon matchups I was able to do. I did find Kleenex Cool Touch tissues on sale for 2/$3 and I used the $.50 coupon from the 1/1SS. I bought 7 boxes for $.50 each and then got a $2 Catalina when I checked out. Sadly, that's the only deal I found. But it was fun!

Here's the funniest part. I went to a Goodwill store across from Marsh and actually saved much more money. I got 4 pairs of brand new Crocs for $12 total.

No comments:

Post a Comment