Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Coupon Class Coming Soon!!!

Time for another coupon class.  I had a friend and fellow couponer contact me about doing a benefit for Relay For Life and I'm super excited to finally announce it. "Coupons, Cupcakes and a Cause" will be March 30th, Friday from 6 to 8pm at First Christian Church.  The coupon class fee will be $10 and 100% of the proceeds will benefit Relay For Life.  There will be giveaways, a coupon swap and of course a 2 hour coupon class.  Details about the class are to come but it will be designed for anyone new to couponing but I will dedicate about 30 minutes of the class to Extreme Couponing.  This is going to cover how to stockpile like the people you see on the TLC show Extreme Couponing and advanced coupon techniques.  I will go over the untold secrets of the show like how they get so many coupons, how they get the FREE deals and how you can do it too.  I'm very passionate about giving back so I'm honored to use my couponing skills to teach others and benefit a charity.  If your interested in attending this class then please RSVP to Katie Perkins at (812) 746-8928 or email her at katie.perkins@hotmail.com

Space will be limited for this class so please RSVP so your spot will be held for you.  Everyone will receive a resource handout and will get to leave with lots of coupons and chances at winning one of the giveaways. And I can assure you that it will be a fun time! Email me for any questions at marymwirtz@yahoo.com.  Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment